September 12, 2012

How to work with PTC site?

 

                           

                            How to work with PTC site?

Register in Payza and/or PayPal - The first job you need to do is to register with Payza and PayPal. These are electronic banks, which receive money from sites that work. 

Сложете линк на вашия сайт и печелете по $1.00!

                                           Follow us on Facebook

Register in PTC site - Registration process is very easy. Select your site from the list, click on the link or banner(shown further down on this page) and you open a window in which you must complete your details. They must be real, because otherwise you can’t get the money you earn. Note that when you register through the provided links and banners further down on this page, you will become my Referral (After all that is why I am writing this Blog :) ). Becoming my Referral doesn’t mean that you are going to lose something from your earnings, it means that I am going to receive a percentage of what you earn which is not affecting your earnings at all. You can check all this also in the Referral Section of each of the sites. Also becoming my Referral you will receive Extra Ads from me and bonuses with which I want to stimulate you to be more active so that we both can win more. I will provide info with the current bonuses as soon as you become my referral and send me an email on dinkov86@gmail.com with letting me know that you registered as my referral. Note that bonuses are sent in the form of Extra Ads Per Day and Tasks to complete in your Account on The PTC site that you registered! As soon as you start you can also refer people, which can also refer and so on. The more referrals you have the more money you win! During the registration point an Payza and/or PayPal account, where the PTC site will send you the money you earned!

                        Here are the links for the PTC sites!


www.WordLinx.com
www.clixsense.com
www.buxp.org
www.clicks4cents.com
www.adf.ly
www.cashle.com

       And Those are the links for: Payza and Paypal

1 comment:

  1. According to Stanford Medical, It's really the ONLY reason women in this country get to live 10 years more and weigh an average of 42 pounds lighter than us.

    (And really, it is not related to genetics or some hard exercise and really, EVERYTHING to do with "how" they are eating.)

    BTW, What I said is "HOW", not "WHAT"...

    CLICK this link to determine if this little test can help you decipher your real weight loss potential

    ReplyDelete